Enjoy one of our Luxury VW Camper Vans
Our authentically restored VW campers are all splendidly equipped with all you need for a wonderful glamping experience
VW Camper Vans offer an alternative way to explore the New Forest.
Our campers offer comfortable accommodation for up to four people with the option of an additional awning to sleep a further two people or just to add space.
Just bring your own bedding, food and jump in and go. With access to dozens of camp sites and club facilities to help you relax and unwind in picturesque rural and costal locations in and around the New Forest with excellent comprehensive AA breakdown cover should you come unstuck.
Our three campers are right hand drive, authentic 1979 VW Devon Moonraker conversions with reliable unleaded 1600cc air cooled engines, or in the case of "Pebbles", an extra bit of pull with a 2 litre engine. And now with the addition of “Fred” our left hand drive VW T25 conversion.
Devon created some of the most admired and spacious interiors here in the UK to combat their German counterparts Wesfelia, the most popular was the Moonraker and was known for its full length side elevating roof containing two large sliding beds, which when pulled apart created two separate single beds for small children or when pushed together created one full size double bed for adults, meaning that along with the 3/4 Rock & Roll bed in the "downstairs" sections all of our campers sleep four comfortably.
All vans come as standard with:
- Fridge with shelves for storing those all important Bottles (wine, beer or milk ...They all fit)
- Safe gas cooker with a grill and two hobs to fry or poach food
- Ample cutlery and crockery
- Sturdy chopping board with all you need to prepare a meal in your new kitchen
- N.b. if you need to replace the cooking gas, we will refund the price of refill against a VAT receipt
- Two double beds (6' x 4') Sleeps up to four adults
- Includes basic essentials
- Camping and Caravanning Club membership
- Savings on most Camping and Caravanning Club pitch fees
- Exclusive member only access to access to over 200 superb club sites / 2500 certified locations
- Picturesque rural and costal settings
- Beautifully landscaped and maintained
- AA breakdown cover
- Cooking facilities
- Engine operates on Unleaded only.
- Built in FM/AM radio
- Ultimate escape!
Your van camper will be kitted out with all the basic essentials to ensure your comfort, safety and well being for the duration of your Vintage Camper Holiday.
All our vans are regularly serviced and we do our very best to make sure that your holiday won't end prematurely or get interrupted all though in the unlikely event of a breakdown, all of our campers are comprehensively covered by the AA for full roadside breakdown cover, If the van cannot be fixed by the side of the road then your safe return to our base in Lymington will be our first priority and is provided by our breakdown cover. We will aim to provide a second van if one is available for the remainder of your adventure.
Camping and Caravanning Club
Our campers are all full members of the Camping and Caravanning Club and enjoy many benefits as listed below:
- Access to over 200 superb Club Sites in glorious locations, beautifully landscaped and maintained
- Exclusive member-only access to 2,500 Certificated Locations - set in some of the UK's most picturesque rural and coastal settings, the ultimate escape to relax and unwind
- Members can enjoy savings of up to £8 per night on most pitch fees at Club Sites
Although vehicle crime rates are low in the New Forest, we recommend you keep valuables out of sight, particularly portable satellite navigation systems.
We suggest you store your valuables in a safe if there is one proved by the campsite. Your personal possessions are not covered by the camper hire insurance, so please remember to arrange travel insurance to cover your valuables. Also check to see if your household or holiday insurance covers personal items.